Friday, March 28, 2014

VIVA LAS VEGAS

Hey Everyone!

I just spent the most amazing 3 days in Las Vegas! It was great to be in the warm weather and get away from freezing Nebraska!
My mom had a work trip, so my best friend, Natalie, and I went along so that I could do a photo shoot with Georgina Vaughan. I have admired her work for awhile now and jumped at the opportunity to shoot with her! The experience was everything I thought it would be... and more! We had such a blast and she truly made me feel fabulous. I can't wait to see the pictures!
Here are some behind the scenes photos: 

 (I got to put on my state dress from Sherri Hill again!) 

 (Um, how do I get this in my closet?! Amazing) 

(Swimsuit from Forever 21) 

 (With the absolutely talented, Georgina Vaughan) 

(And, what would I have done without Ashley's help and Panera run?!) 

Thank you Georgina for such a great day! Also, thank you for you advice and our many laughs. I'm so glad I made the trip out to meet and work with you. I hope to do it again someday! Xoxo <3

After my shoot, I was able to get together with the beautiful Miss Nevada USA, Nia Sanchez. It was so kind of her to set up a great dinner at Rockhouse at the Palazzo Hotel. A huge thank you to Rockhouse for the comped meal and amazing service, food, and drinks! Nia has such a huge heart and such a positive outlook on life. We laughed so hard throughout dinner! I can't wait to stand next to each other in the line up at Miss USA and keep making memories and laughing even more! Can't wait to see her again. 
(Nia and I inside Rockhouse) 

(How cute were our drinks?! Our straws are from StrawEnvy!) 

(What a nice view of the Vegas Strip! Romper from ANGL) 

XOXO,
   Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment