Tuesday, April 29, 2014

SideLine Chic Jersey

Just wanted to write a quick post about my custom SideLine Chic jersey! I have gotten SO many compliments on it, so I just wanted to share some details. Aly Klinzing, a former Miss Kansas Teen USA 2013 helped me design it, and did a wonderful job! She helped me pick out exactly all of the things I wanted it to have, and make it personal to me!
I of course had to make it "Husker" red! I picked the number "14" for the year of my Miss Nebraska USA title. All of the small details I credit to Aly, like the black behind the number, and the white stripe on the sleeves. If you like the jersey, I encourage you to check out SideLine Chic's Facebook page to see all of the other jerseys they have designed and made!

Thank you, SideLine Chic and Aly Klinzing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment